Midware is a tech start-up dedicated to implementing, customizing and integrating ERP, CRM, and other cloud applications. Midware works for clients and partners around the globe and across a wide variety of industries.
Midware harnesses the power of different E-commerce, ERP and CRM systems to help organizations work more efficiently and achieve optimal performance in day-to-day operations. Together with our clients, we drive change and business value through our innovative and customized products.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for General accounting-related processes, to provide guidance and develop technical skills & knowledge.
- Perform simple and complex accounting activities within Month-end closing, journal entries, fixed assets, cash, financial reporting, account reconciliations, accounting issues, and other related processes.
- Review completed services to create related accounts receivables.
- Process and follow-up of receivable and payable transactions.
- Coordinate closing and other key deliverables.
- Ensure payments to suppliers, services, payments to suppliers, services, and fulfillment of other financial obligations.
- Fill in tax returns and other legal obligations.
- Ensure compliance with policies, procedures, and internal controls to guarantee timely and accurate financial reporting.
- Identify and lead opportunities to improve, automate, simplify, or standardize processes.
- Ensure documentation of processes and procedures is properly updated and approved.
- Keep confidentiality of information, and be responsible for managing correctly confidential information.
- Perform other duties and work on special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field with a strong accounting background.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH, macros, charts, formulas, etc.)
- English level B2+
- Knowledge of Odoo is a plus
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams and multi-task
- Versatile, motivated, creative, intellectually curious, an excellent communicator and collaborator
- Demonstrated ability to perform consistently under varying business pressure as well as ability to adapt to a quickly changing environment
- Ability to go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.
- Highly organized with demonstrated ability to meet commitments within strict deadlines
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Computer or technical knowledge
Please note that to be considered for this position, you need to complete the following application form.
For further inquiries, you can email us at [email protected].