Midware is a tech start-up dedicated to implementing, customizing and integrating ERP, CRM, and other cloud applications. Midware works for clients and partners around the globe and across a wide variety of industries.
Midware harnesses the power of different E-commerce, ERP and CRM systems to help organizations work more efficiently and achieve optimal performance in day-to-day operations. Together with our clients, we drive change and business value through our innovative and customized products.
Just some of our perks
• Great compensation.
• Working with a highly talented team and prestigious clients directly.
• Career advancement and development opportunities.
• Remote work.
Join our talented solutions team and help lead our NetSuite software development practice. You will use your software engineering and architecture skills to create innovative solutions that solve challenging client problems, preparing reports and other email communications and providing support by following up with clients on different tasks. At Midware you'll also have the chance to collaborate in the quality assurance process, apply time management techniques, and proactively propose new projects.
• Participate in all aspects of the development lifecycle from concept and design, coding, customization, testing, remediation, packaging and deployment.
• Support the NetSuite solution based on business requirements and NetSuite best practices.
• Development of business process improvements and documentation.
• Maintain awareness of development trends and technology improvements.
• Ensure quality assurance measures.
• Proactively manage client relationships and become a trusted advisor.
• 4+ years of experience with all aspects of NetSuite ERP.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related degree
• Experience with NetSuite configuration, data migration, user acceptance testing, functional integrations definitions and documentation, and go-live support.
• Working experience creating custom records, custom fields, and creating/modifying Workflows.
• Working knowledge in ERP Business Process.
• Aptitude for understanding and troubleshooting technical problems.
• Possess strong decision making and time management skills.
• Ability to work in and help lead small teams.
• Advanced English level.